Friday 15 June 2007

A SORRY TALE please help to change the ending


oh! dear what am I to do the car has fail its M.O.T.
The man says it needs this and that and two new tyres wouldn't go a miss
but its the emission test its had to fail you got to get it fixed.
The brain is in over drive I can't afford a catalyst I'll think this through.
See I gave the car a service, clean and gap the plugs of which there's only three,
change the oil and the filters, fill the water bottles too.
Check all the rubber bits underneath and adjust handbrake that will do.
What car is it Diahatsu Move .
Its been really good to me , with air conditioning and 847 cc.
For those who laugh at my little car while looking down from four
wheel drives I say this I get sixty miles to the gallon what do you get at best.
Well I'll put this stuff in the tank, run it for a while then take it back for a retest.
So please help ,all comments should contain a prayer .
Because reading the last rights is an ugly affair.
I'LL DO THE SAME FOR YOU!!

5 comments:

Annie Wicking said...

My fingers are crossed and I've offered a couple of prayers,
to the big man in the sky,
but the rest is up to you, my dear friend.

Best wishes

Annie

fotoface said...

thats one I need some more
thanks Annie your a star

Janice Thomson said...

Oh this was too good...you have my prayers too Fotoface :)

floots said...

i'm with you
(our old Seat failed yesterday) :(
thanks for looking in on me and giving me the chance to explore your work
good stuff
thank you

fotoface said...

thanks floots and janice
its nice of you both to drop in
as we await the out come
of fate and prayer as return
M.O.T.s are also a night-mare


thanks next monday is the day